Tuesday

Why Heirlooms...

Hi, my name is Victoria. I'm 26, married and live in Texas. Over the last few years I've had the growing idea to reestablish heirlooms into my family. We have so many quilts, pieces of clothing, tablecloths and so on that have been passed through the generations of crafters in my family, it is really wonderful to have something so real from my ancestors. And thinking about that I realized that if I don't change something, there will be nothing to pass down from my generation.

So, with this in mind, I have set out to Rediscover Heirlooms and make sure that they are well crafted so they can stand up to the test of time!

I hope you are able to find helpful things on this site that will allow you to create your own heirlooms to pass down through the generations.

Happy crafting!
Victoria

0 comments:

Post a Comment